Meet our team and learn how we can best help you.
The Psychological Assessment Center provides services which are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual client to more fully realize their potential by determining their unique cognitive and emotional strengths and weaknesses. Dr. Bridget Smith provides a broad array of psychological assessment and evaluation services to assist in improving the quality of life for children, adolescents, college students, and adults. Dr. Smith’s goal for your assessment is for it to be an integral part of understanding your cognitive and psychological functioning in order to determine the most beneficial psychological, medical, and educational interventions. Through diagnostic evaluation and individualized recommendations, we strive to help clients achieve success in their everyday lives.
Bridget Finlen Smith, Ph.D., Clinical Director
- Clinical Psychologist with specialty training in Child Psychology
- B.A., Auburn University, Psychology
- M.S., Auburn University, Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D., Auburn University, Clinical Psychology, Child Specialty Tract
- Doctoral Clinical Internship, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, School of Medicine
- Licensed Psychologist in State of Alabama
- 33 years of clinical experience in the treatment and evaluation of children, adolescents and adults
- Department of Transportation Qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
Shirl Hicks, Office Manager
- University of Georgia
- Alabama State University