Learn About Psychological Assessment Center and Dr. Smith
The Psychological Assessment Center provides services which are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual client. The goal is to help the client more fully realize their potential by determining their unique cognitive and emotional strengths and weaknesses. Dr. Bridget Smith provides a broad array of psychological assessment and evaluation services to assist in improving the quality of life for children, adolescents, college students, and adults. The goal for your assessment is for it to be an integral part of understanding your cognitive and psychological functioning in order to determine the most beneficial psychological, medical, and educational interventions. Through diagnostic evaluation and individualized recommendations, she strives to help clients achieve success in their everyday lives.
Bridget Finlen Smith, Ph.D.
- Clinical Psychologist
- B.A., Auburn University, Psychology, Georgia Valley Outstanding Senior recipient
- M.S., Auburn University, Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D., Auburn University, Clinical Psychology, Specialty in Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Doctoral Clinical Internship, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, School of Medicine, Outstanding Intern recipient
- Licensed Psychologist in State of Alabama
- 35 years of clinical experience in the treatment and evaluation of children, adolescents and adults